Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tantrum.

I know, right?!  2 posts in 1 day?  I just had too much stuff to write to  make it all work in 1 post.  This one is just a little diddy about the baby girl.  Most of you know that my sweetie pie had her first birthday recently.  I can't believe she's 1, but not walking, so still wants to be held - I hear that I need to enjoy this stage, cause as soon as she walks then they don't want to be held anymore.

So anyways, although with being 1, we had our 1st tantrum the other day.  We had been to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Father's Day and played with cousins for the afternoon, and it was getting time to go home.  On our way to get in the car, miss muffit decided that she also wasn't ready to go home, and proceeded to have our very first tantrum as I was putting her in the car seat.  Yay.

So I'm wrestling her into the car seat, she's bawling, and starts coughing and gagging.  I'm thinking, great, she's going to barf.  So, I'm running around trying to find a tissue or something that I can wipe her face and snotty nose with all the while yelling "Don't you DARE throw up!", to which, she throws up.  Awesome.  AND all of this yelling and chaos in front of the in-laws.  Double awesome.  So, on Father's Day I think I got the award for yelling at the baby.  Ugh.  Apparently this is motherhood?    

No comments:

Post a Comment